• Vážení hráči, Dne 30.4.2024 (úterý) bude hra aktualizována na verzi 2.311. V důsledku toho se do hry nebudete moci po určitou dobu přihlásit. Níže naleznete podrobný seznam změn. Děkujeme za pochopení. Více informací najdete na herním fóru

Nedávný obsah od flasktools

1. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

Using google translate needs two tabs, too much effort for me. I love losing at chess, but everyone has to play chess. There is no diplomacy, there is no destroying own pieces to produce new ones. This way of playing, for me, is horrible. We don't play in Italy because many alliance use this...
  2. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

Honestly, I think you either have objective vision issues or are consciously trying to forget a part of the server. -It was you (your alliance) who played hidden in 45, with a pact with the Danyho, and you provided them with defenses every time we attacked, but you didn't dare to attack us. A...
  3. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

Hidden behind an alliance, protected by a wall of rocks you have been playing Farmiville for a whole server, unable and afraid to open a serious front against us. Have you been hiding behind another alliance using them as cannon fodder and come talk to me about my deals? I played the whole...
  4. Diskuze Diskuze světa Imbros

I don't think, we don't play in Summer. we love to go to the sea :cool: Normaly, we play from September/October to June
  5. Diskuze Diskuze světa Imbros

Beta, Italy, Poland, France, Germany. It's almost 5 olympus revolt, ma I think that there were someone
  6. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

Make love, not war
  7. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

We have started wars for much less
  8. x4 Olympus Vzpoura

Last year it was tested in Italy and still had many design bugs. Olimpo adapts very well to revolt, but I hope the start method tried in Italy has been removed.
  9. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

Why don't you post the 10:59pm screens? Your ships were there after all. Before the attacks it was like in the picture, now it's a blue city...how I love that colour
  10. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

We no longer have an academy :eek:
  11. Diskuze Řekněte nám, jak vylepšit novou aplikaci!

In March 2023 it will be two and a half years since I presented the proposal for the first time on the Italian forum. Will the developers have had time to view it? After all it's only been two years with no response Here the link of the proposal and here a second time the proposal redone...
  12. Diskuze Řekněte nám, jak vylepšit novou aplikaci!

These two functions already exist in the scripts, one the red octopus and one the tools of God. Putting them in the browser and in the app would make it easier to load since the code of Grepolis, without scripts, is very light. I've been proposing the introduction of script features in the...
  13. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

Nono, I want this staff in Italy. They are much better than Ashton, they even changed the settings of a server to meet the wishes of the players. Slight teasing referring to game events is still allowed by the rules
  14. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

Can I take you to Italy once this server is finished? We see the Italian CoMa for a single message only when the new worlds open
  15. Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

I like to be clear. In Italy a proverb says: clear agreements, long friendship. Now excuse me, but I'd rather play grepolis than write.