• Vážení hráči, Dne 3.4.2024 (středa) bude hra aktualizována na verzi 2.309. V důsledku toho se do hry nebudete moci po určitou dobu přihlásit. Níže naleznete podrobný seznam změn. Děkujeme za pochopení. Více informací najdete na herním fóru
  • Vážení hráči, v úterý 2. dubna v 10:00 hodin (serverového času) nás navštíví speciální host: vybíravá a stále hladová mýtická slepice z podsvětí. Nakrmte ji a získejte odměny pro svou říši! Najít krmení pro slepici je snadné. Obyčejnými akcemi ve hře: stavba budov, útočení/bránění, zkoumání, cvičení jednotek a sesílání kouzel můžete získat různé ingredience. Více informací najdete na herním fóru

Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

Kdyby si věděl interní věci toho světa a nějaké další podrobnosti, chtělo by se ti zvracet z toho :D
Ono stačí znát jen základy toho co se na tom světě děje a jak Italové hrají a je to na zvracení.Hloupý je i to že jim moderátor popřeje k výhře ve všech disciplínách eventu.Rovnou by bylo jednoduší pogratulovat k tomu že za event do grepa dali víc peněz než tuleni a koťata za poslední 2-3světy

Naposledy upraveno:

Thasoss

Grepolis tým
Pokud panuje důvodné podezření, že hráči aliance Los Gordos nehrají v souladu s pravidly hry anebo hrají způsobem, který odporuje fair-play nebo je toxický, oznamte nám to prosím na support s konkrétními informacemi a screenshoty. Díky.

I don't know the Czech language well, so I will write in English to avoid mistakes. I am a member of the CZ community, like you. My nationality shouldn't matter.

I played in France, Germany, international servers, Italy, Portugal and other countries, I have played with players of other nationalities both in Italy and in other countries.
I don't open my alliance to Czech players because our forum is completely in Italian and full of slang, but I have no problem coordinating with other alliances and I enjoy playing grepolis with players of all nationalities.

Do I play at night too? Other players from other alliances do this too.
Do I buy gold? Other players from other alliances do it too
Does Innogames allow this? Yes.
Does the bonus benefit the defense and does the attacker lose more units? Yes.
Do we attack for no reason just to get push notifications triggered and disrupted? No.

Have we been at war with some alliances? Yes.
Have we made more conquests than other alliances? Yes.

@Thasoss, these are innogames rules reported in czech language, right?

It's expressly written that attacking at night is allowed, isn't it?

Mám normálně flashbacky z Barisu, když to tu čtu, akorát tam byli Poláci
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif

You have to see how good the Portuguese are.

Last year they put me 22 attacks in 3 seconds. It was a very nice and combative server
I've done some observations regarding the portuguese/dutch/romanian servers, seems like those are the most active ones with a really active playerbase that goes right after your throat. Would be down to chat about your experiences there as I've not had the pleasure myself (yet).
It's expressly written that attacking at night is allowed, isn't it?
I would not worry about this and the other points you've raised, obviously it is all allowed, some people just don't take it well as a lot of revolt worlds on Czech servers end up agreeing on keeping the night peace, but I personally agree with your stance on it. :)
Have we been at war with some alliances? Yes.
Have we made more conquests than other alliances? Yes.
You've started a bit later than the rest of the world which is a great strategical decision as it allows you to crack the weaker alliances first and gives you bragging rights, but now that we're nearing the first month the real fun can begin. :D

Naposledy upraveno:

Thasoss

Grepolis tým
@flasktools Hi! Italian players are welcomed, of course. There are no rules that players need to choose the game market according to their nationality. However, please keep on your mind there may be certain differences among the markets. On the CZ market, alliances usually agree on not attacking during the night bonus, so they can keep good game experience and sportsmanlike conduct let's say. I would suggest to not send fake attacks at night as this behavior is considered as toxic and rude by other players on the CZ market. It is not considered as rules breaking though unless you do so to eliminate that player from the game (like getting them disgusted by the game).
So, please consider my previous post as a general instruction to other forum members.

@flasktools Hi! Italian players are welcomed, of course. There are no rules that players need to choose the game market according to their nationality. However, please keep on your mind there may be certain differences among the markets. On the CZ market, alliances usually agree on not attacking during the night bonus, so they can keep good game experience and sportsmanlike conduct let's say. I would suggest to not send fake attacks at night as this behavior is considered as toxic and rude by other players on the CZ market. It is not considered as rules breaking though unless you do so to eliminate that player from the game (like getting them disgusted by the game).
So, please consider my previous post as a general instruction to other forum members.

As I already wrote and I quote:

Do we attack for no reason just to get push notifications triggered and disrupted? No.

We don't send small attacks just to disturb. We don't just trigger our opponent's push notifications.

We attack to start revolts and destroy enemy units. If losses are acceptable why shouldn't we take a chance?

Thasoss

Grepolis tým
It is always up to you to decide whether you take the losses. There are just some local customs which you may follow (and other players will like you more) or not.

@Thasoss, in reference to sportsmanship, I find it more important to intervene on other issues.
These are today's stats, how did milda score points in attack without anyone scoring them in defense?

Do I have to follow this custom too or can I play Grepolis according to the usage designed by Innogames?

Přílohy

• Screenshot 2023-02-03 alle 13.59.20.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-03 alle 13.59.20.png
    327,8 KB · Zobrazení: 51

Thasoss

Grepolis tým
As I said above, if there is any suspicion about breaking rules or misconduct, please feel free to reach us out. Do not discuss it on public as it can only mess the thread and lead to toxic reactions. Thanks!

I like to be clear. In Italy a proverb says: clear agreements, long friendship.

Now excuse me, but I'd rather play grepolis than write.

@Thasoss, in reference to sportsmanship, I find it more important to intervene on other issues.
These are today's stats, how did milda score points in attack without anyone scoring them in defense?

Do I have to follow this custom too or can I play Grepolis according to the usage designed by Innogames?
It's called trpo here, everyone from enemy alliance send some units to town where there is danger for them and i cleared it

Naposledy upraveno:
Well, we dont like self point in italy, we like more play the game and unlock slot with attack and defense vs other player.
So, here dont like the night attack, as we dont like selfpoint
1 to 1
Ball in the center.