• Vážení hráči, Dne 3.4.2024 (středa) bude hra aktualizována na verzi 2.309. V důsledku toho se do hry nebudete moci po určitou dobu přihlásit. Níže naleznete podrobný seznam změn. Děkujeme za pochopení. Více informací najdete na herním fóru
  • Vážení hráči, v úterý 2. dubna v 10:00 hodin (serverového času) nás navštíví speciální host: vybíravá a stále hladová mýtická slepice z podsvětí. Nakrmte ji a získejte odměny pro svou říši! Najít krmení pro slepici je snadné. Obyčejnými akcemi ve hře: stavba budov, útočení/bránění, zkoumání, cvičení jednotek a sesílání kouzel můžete získat různé ingredience. Více informací najdete na herním fóru

Diskuze Ze světa Emporion

@zingaro Yes, I had to remove your comment because it has been half-typed in Italian, but you should have got a notification with the explanation of removal. Only Czech, Slovakian and English languages (for non-Czech/Slovakian nationalities) are allowed on the forum as other forum members may not understand different languages.
but it wasn't italian, i used google translate

Thasoss

Grepolis tým
but it wasn't italian, i used google translate
Well, the Google translator could fail as it seems. You've got a message with a screenshot, so we don't spam the thread. Thank you!
Shut up and be good and don't tell me what to do anymore. Go back to whatever you were doing.
For the last time, do not be rude. If you are not at good mood, it is fine. You can always ignore me and other forum members you do not like. However, as a member of the staff, I need to communicate with the community to make them feel the staff can be easily reached out. We discuss with the players on regular basis as well as we make jokes around with them.

For the last time, do not be rude. If you are not at good mood, it is fine. You can always ignore me and other forum members you do not like. However, as a member of the staff, I need to communicate with the community to make them feel the staff can be easily reached out. We discuss with the players on regular basis as well as we make jokes around with them.

Can I take you to Italy once this server is finished? We see the Italian CoMa for a single message only when the new worlds open

My buddies are the wrost troll i ever seen XD

Nono, I want this staff in Italy.
They are much better than Ashton, they even changed the settings of a server to meet the wishes of the players.

It looks like the only purpose of this comment was to provoke a conflict, because I don't see any meaningful discussion here... that's really a display of intelligence :rolleyes:

Slight teasing referring to game events is still allowed by the rules

Thasoss

Grepolis tým
Can I take you to Italy once this server is finished? We see the Italian CoMa for a single message only when the new worlds open
And it is a tyrant, my friend flasktools is terrified by italian CoMa....
I am sorry if you consider behavior of the Italian Community Manager to be inappropriate. Unfortunately, we are not authorized to investigate it, but we can pass your feedback to the Lead Community Manager. Please, feel free to contact me or @mikosansobi via private messages or the game support panel and attach any proof you have got. This is not a topic which should be discussed on the public forum board though.